So I went to the gym (FYI it's an actual hobby of mine, not something I brag about) tonight a little later than usual (9:30-10:40ish) and I was actually hoping to play some more racquetball, but I didn't really get to. I ran for about 40 minutes, did weights for another 40 minutes...it was nice in the sense that I got to release stress and relax, talk to God while I lift some weights and make fun of myself while I am at it. :)
But now my body is on hype mode.
I got in the Mac Mail and there's actually a lot of work waiting for me to be done tomorrow. So I said why not do it now? Meh.
So that's what I've been doing for about 2 hours now. How sweet. I really just need to go to bed and pick up in the morning.
You know, it's one of those things. In the morning I am usually a little late (which is alright because I actually leave around 6:30pm every day) because in the mornings I'm not all that 'work' motivated.
And for random thoughts, I really want to go to a mission's trip.
Hopefully God opens a door somehow for me to make a little trip of some sort without affecting my job too much.
We will see....
Until later,
Francheska
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment