Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday night (today)

I had such a rough day. I have to write it so I leave it out the door when I come to work on Monday. I dont want to bring my attitudes to work, people dont need that.

If I could just stop thinking about what the rest of the world is doing right now, I would probably be a little more selfless.

I may not make sense, but God understands my thoughts. He read my thoughts and I know he will judge them when THAT day comes. I long for that day so much though, because I know it will all be over and we will be able to worship Him over and over and over. Oh what Joy that brings to my heart by just thinking of it. A smile automatically stretches the muscles of my face when I have the thought of eternal worship.



All I have left to do is wonder, that makes me fall in love you with even more. Please come!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally understand this. I really don't want to be ashamed of myself when Jesus comes, but at the same time, I know that He's already paid the price for it. For ALL of it. And it is going to be really, really, really, really, really, really (etc.) good. :)

I've been feeling a little homesick for heaven too lately. :)

Francheska said...

I know...what's up with that? it's like our bodies long for redemption. Even nature longs for it, I think we do too.

Someday we'll get there :-)

Post a Comment