Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How Many Lives Could Be Changed....

I was listening to a song by Sanctus Real and I just had to relate so much. Because, how many times did I not stand up for God, with someone face to face.

How many times did I pass by knowing someone was in need and I didn't play the Good Samaritan roll when I should have? Did God send someone else after to do what could have been my job?

That makes me think of so many opportunities I let pass by, I want to make today a go-from-here day, yet, will tomorrow be the same, will I pass by someone and not show them love?

I disappoint myself, because I say so many times that I want to start from zero today, then tomorrow I am back to 1.

This song moved me, I want to make a difference in this world. And it starts by loving deeply and in sincerity, one person at a time.



"Where Will They Go?"

How many times did I not stand up for you?
Face to face with someone I hardly knew?
Where did they go from there?

Lost in the world
And we may never meet again
God, will you send another light to lead them in?
Where will they go from there?

Love, show me the way
When I'm afraid to say the right thing
I'm a stone,
Frozed in place
I need your grace to show me how to love

How many lives could be changed
If I'd convey all of the words that I was scared to say
Show me the way from here

Love, show me the way
When I'm afraid to say the right thing
I don't know where they will go
As long as I know I have shown Your love

I am lost without Your love

No comments:

Post a Comment