Anywho, on youtube, I kept going from video to video and then I come across this video by Tim Hughes and Hillsong United Live called "Consuming Fire" good song, if you ask me. Moved on. More Videos.
If you ever go on Youtube.com you probably noticed that one video leads to another, and another, and another and another--sometimes you end up watching something totally different from what you actually went on YouTube to see.
I came across this song by Bluetree called "God Of This City" (from 'Greater Things'), and well, this is one of those songs that stick to your head pretty easily. I heard this song about a month ago or so and was totally hooked. I go it on iTunes immediately!

I kept on reading comments about it and I noticed someone had said "this song is great, but the story behind it is even more awesome." This intrigued me and I went on google.com to read about the story behind "God Of This City."
I found an amazing story that brought tears to my eyes. It moved my heart in an amazing way, because it showed me how much God loves humanity and how vast is His mercy for us little people! He is not limited by darkness or a sinful city. He is powerful to break through the deepest pit of mud humans could be stuck in. He is light, He is Hope. He is Alive, He is the only true God.


No comments:
Post a Comment