Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well THAT makes sense...

So I was reading the news today and this story was on the top news on cnn.com

"Doctor loses license in live birth abortion case"
So this girl decides to abort her 23 week old little baby girl. She goes to the clinic and they do a malpractice and they take out the baby, let her breath for like 5 minutes, then put her in a red bio hazard bag and throw her in the trash can. NOW in the U.S., it is okay to kill a baby this old, just don't let her/his lungs get filled with air, because THEN it's considered murder. Umm...Yeah. Makes a LOT of sense.

NOT.

So I got upset because now the mother is trying to sue the doctor along with the clinic, but she was right there in the room...why didn't she change her mind and why did she let them put her baby in that bag? I mean I think she had a mouth and stuff to speak...Why try to sue now and get money from her bad decisions!?

I don't know. These abortion stories make me mad. Abortion is stupid and makes no sense. It's murder. Whether the child has air in its lungs or not. It's still alive!!! And the fact that we even give funds to foreign countries to do this is even more ridiculous. While we lose money everyday, we still have money to fund international abortion groups. What the crap.

That's all. Thought I'd get it out of my system.

3 comments:

Dale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dale said...

Well, you know where I stand on this; but since I like making mountains out of mole hills I will take it a little further and say anyone that has an abortion should be stuffed in a big plastic bag and suffocated to death so that they know what it feels like.

On a side note: you said, "It's murder. Whether the child has air in its lungs or not. It's still alive!" Erm. How is that possible? You can't murder someone who isn't breathing since they're already dead. :P

Francheska said...

well by law you can't kill a child unless it has breath from the air we breathe for the first time, but in mommy's tummy is STILL alive, it breathes...thats what I meant

Post a Comment